For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Friday, October 18, 2019

October 18, 2019



I guess it's not too early for Halloween cartoons.  I snagged this off Lulu Anaya Summers' Facebook page.



STOP THE PRESSES!!  Tomorrow's Class of '74 reunion at Admiral Baker Field has been cancelled due to low response, so don't give the guard any grief. 



Speaking of Admiral Baker Field, here's a photo I took at the pool in 1964.  That might be Willie Drescher '63 in the lifeguard tower.



I've finally gotten around to publishing the photos Char Clark took at the Class of '64 55th Reunion.  Posting them on the web seemed too labor intensive.  The iCloud link Char sent confused me.  I thought about putting them on Facebook, but not everyone has Facebook.  I posted photos from earlier reunions on Picasa, but apparently you can no longer access those without becoming a Google member.  I decided to just post the photos on the web like the good old days.  Click HERE to see the results of my labors.



Turns out the College Restaurant has NOT been replaced with a Starbucks.  The Hudson Gas Station at the rear has been replaced with a Starbucks.  The Daily Grind is now serving coffee and breakfast in the old College Restaurant site.


No comments:

Post a Comment