For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!

I'm almost certain to get the gift I've been praying for: no more Every Kiss Begins with Kay advertisements on TV



Among the songs Owen Western sent last week was Evergreen, made famous by Barbara Streisand.  I don't know if it was part of the 1962 Winter Concert or not, but I think David Gray is the soloist.   Click HERE and enjoy.



I recently went through a bunch of slides taken by the late John Suitts for a Sign Ordinance presentation to the Pacific Beach Town Council in 1975.   I've selected four that might be of interest to Crawford folks.  Click HERE to check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment