For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

City Directories: 1887-1925

I don't know about you, but I'M excited!!  Rick Crawford, Supervisor of the Downtown Library's Special Collections, tells me the San Diego City Directories for 1887 through 1925 are now available on-line.  Now you'll NEVER leave your computer.  Click HERE to get started.

1 comment:

  1. John, Thank you for the SD City Directories. I found my grandmother, great grandmother, and great uncle on Julian Ave in 1910, 4 years after they moved here from Watertown, NY. Their Victorian house was later torn down to make I-5.

    It gave new meaning to the family stories I heard when I was young.

    Do you know of any old city street maps on line?

    Mike Fry '60.

    ReplyDelete