For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Talk Padres with Bill Center

I had to figure this out on my own, but -- apparently -- every Thursday at noon you can go on line and talk baseball with Union-Tribune writer Bill Center '63.  I'm pretty sure you have to stick to baseball, so don't go asking him about how he aced Mr. Billings' Chemistry test or his date with Vicki AND Virginia Stack.  (You KNOW I'm making this stuff up as I go along, don't you?)  Well, not the part about chatting on-line with Bill about baseball.  Click HERE -- and wait patiently until next Thursday at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment