For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's All About Sharon Mass

Bob Biehler '61 shares an email flurry between he and classmate Sharon Mass Miller, the upshot of which we now have a page of Sharon Mass photos as well as Sharon's 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade class photos from Oak Park Elementary.  Click HERE to see some shots of Sharrin, as she now prefers to be called.  Click HERE to see the Oak Park photos.

1 comment:

  1. MERLE BETZ...Come On Down! You are right John. I just read your "Fry Day" Blog on Friday April 29th. As I went into my Oak Park Class Photos I realized that student names are entered after the 6th grade photo. Yes, I had written the names on the back of the 4th & 5th grades also so if anyone is curious about a specific photo just email John or I (sharrinmiller@gmail.com) Our elementary school wasn't extra special but it was all we knew. I also wrote up some recollections of Square Dance Fridays and Camp Palomar, and if anyones interested I'll forward it to you and you can share them with your kids or Grand children.

    ReplyDelete