For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crawford Facebook Site

Victor Perez '71 has established a Facebook site for the Crawford Alumni Association. Some folks say they've used it successfully to find old school chums. Victor's got his hands full, however. Says he's had to block eight people for nudity, pictures of drug use, and dropping the "F-Bomb". Click on Facebook to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. John...
    Thanks for posting the Crawford Foundation Facebook notice and link on this blog. I've already posted links back to your new blog and older Crawford website on the Will C. Crawford High School Alumni Facebook Wall.

    Victor Perez
    Class of 1970

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be getting old... I'm in the Class of 1971 not...1970! Sorry for the type-o! I guess I've got the Class of '70 on my mind... as 3 of us from the Class of '71 Reunion Committee for 2010 worked it last Saturday, July 17th as volunteers!!!

    ReplyDelete