For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jackson Elementary School: 1953 to 1959

I probably should have used one of Steve Cauthen's pictures since he's the one who's sharing his Jackson Elementary class photos, but William Braxton "Joe" Dyke was just too cute in his Cub Scout uniform.  Click HERE to see all of the photos.

2 comments:

  1. I have all my '53-'59 Jackson photos too! I found my brother Jim in your photo of Mrs. Warner's 4th-5th combination class...I was confused by the timeline until I noticed the photo was out of order. I want to add mine to the collection...how did you send them to John?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana (Loss) Dwyer said...
    Thanks for posting those - lots of memories. I was in a couple of those classes and actually remembered several people.

    ReplyDelete