For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Friday, July 5, 2024

July 6, 2024

 

Did you watch Fourth of July fireworks?  I was asleep and didn't hear a thing.


I've enlarged this cartoon to make sure you can read the inscription on Harry's gravestone.


I've just discovered a rare photo of me in Mr. Billings' Chemistry class.


I love old photos, but wanted to share this 2015 shot of the Hotel del Coronado.  Click HERE for an enlargement and a link to John Bare's other photos.

Old pals from Horace Mann Richard Bouman and Larry Brackett got together a couple weeks ago and sent a photo.  They haven't changed a bit!  Click HERE and see for yourself.



Did you hang out at Funky Quarters on El Cajon Boulevard?  I saw George Carlin there.  Click HERE to see some souvenir programs -- and some newspaper articles I dug up.



No comments:

Post a Comment