For people who attended Crawford High School or would have attended if they hadn't
moved -- or just have fond memories of San Diego in the '40s, '50s and '60s.

Check out the Crawford High web site.

Friday, May 17, 2024

May 17, 2024

 

I'm pretty sure this is one of my top five Gary Larson Far Side cartoons



This map of the 1935 California Pacific Exposition in Balboa Park appeared this week on Facebook.  I've blown it up larger than usual, so click HERE and enjoy.




The statement above took me back to my own experience with a Hot Deep Dish Pie at Oscar's.  Click HERE if you'd like to revisit an Oscar's menu from 1963.





I got a phone call on Monday from Duane Farrar letting me know that our '62 classmate Colin Cole passed away on Sunday.  He was found in his easy chair.  That's the way I want to go.











No comments:

Post a Comment